Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

The difference between puzzle, task/problem and situation

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
The difference between puzzle, task/problem and situation
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.02.2014, 23:24    Заголовок сообщения: The difference between puzzle, task/problem and situation Ответить с цитатой

I came across a definition of situation, problem and puzzle. According to that definition, situation is anything that we cannot change, like the sun shining. Problem is a situation that you can chance, but it's not guaranteed that there is any solutions to it. You might get too hot because of the sun. Lastly, the puzzle means a problem with guaranteed solution. There might be a crossword puzzle about summer words.

What do you think about these definitions? How would you define the three words? How do you use the three when you work? Thank you!

I myself think that the definition assumes that I would want to tackle the situations, problems and puzzles. But for me, before I have started working on something, whether I want to change it or not, it's a situation. Sun is shining, so what do I do?

After I have asked that question, it becomes a task (not a problem but task) - it's the way I react to the sun shine. Task have a solution, when I just work to find it. It comes sooner or later, even if I cannot see it at first.

Any task I do agree that puzzles have an solution, a solution that is agreed when the puzzle is made. In this matter puzzles are just great fun to work my mind, to see more options and think out of the box. Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.