Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

When it feels like out of control - what to do?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
When it feels like out of control - what to do?
Автор Сообщение
Skywalker

СообщениеДобавлено: 29.10.2013, 00:43    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Funny, I didn't create the topic. =) Feels strange. =)
Well, I understand that I shouldn't have written the message above in "Importance of criticism". =)
I just feel that something goes out of control. O_o   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 29.10.2013, 01:13    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Skywalker, as one of the moderators of the English forum, I ask you to write on topics, please, otherwise it becomes a mess... and then you should not be surprised the messages may be moved, edited, or deleted Cool   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Skywalker

СообщениеДобавлено: 29.10.2013, 01:18    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haveunique писал(а):
Dear Skywalker, as one of the moderators of the English forum, I ask you to write on topics, please, otherwise it becomes a mess... and then you should not be surprised the messages may be moved, edited, or deleted Cool

Ok, I'll know that. =)
Still, I have the idea that forum is first for communication and then for keeping it in order. =) But for sure we can get both. =)   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.10.2013, 14:19    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't know what was the strating point of the discussion, but looking at the name of the thread, I'd say that in this situation my actiona are stop doing whatever I'm doing, sit down (figuratively) and find another way to tackle the situation. If you don't like your situation, you have to change it.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 30.10.2013, 20:04    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Good point Irene, for me stopping helps as well. Either that or I can also slow my tempo and ask why am I doing what I am doing.   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.