Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Sweat Workout with Wing Chun

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice
Sweat Workout with Wing Chun
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2013, 11:09    Заголовок сообщения: Sweat Workout with Wing Chun Ответить с цитатой

Dear forummates,

are there good ways to get a tirering work out with doing Wing Chun practise without a partner? I have combined fast hit combos to various of movements, but I would love to hear more ideas how to make sweat fly while practising Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Художник

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2013, 19:38    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

doing 1st and/or 2nd form about hour or two will make you sweat)   
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.09.2013, 21:05    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks, Pasha, good one Smile Also, just working on balance in neutral or side positions.   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Художник

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.09.2013, 10:42    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

making form in position of "golden rooster"(stending on one leg) is also good one Surprised   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.09.2013, 17:58    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Procyona, the hardest exercises are the static ones. If you stand for several minutes in a push-up position without lowering your body, you'll soon get a puddle of sweat beneath you, I guarantee it Very Happy Besides, this will help you exercise your willpower, breathing and relaxation technique Very Happy When you feel like you can't go on, that you're going to give up - here starts your training! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy   

Последний раз редактировалось: Gra-ach (23.09.2013, 23:42), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.09.2013, 20:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That is true, static ones are the hardest to do, as well as the very slow ones.

Thank you very much all, and especially you Irene for the encouragement! I don't know if to call it fate or not, but those are just the words I needed to hear. Very Happy   

Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.09.2013, 23:47    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You know, I'm starting to become a believer in fate Smile that nothing happens without a reason, and even if we're told the same things over and over again, we understand them only when the time is right not not a second before that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Anyways, SiHing started doing this during our training and SiFu showed it at the Seminar on Friday and it works, but it's so hard!!!! And it really helps to feel your body and all the places where your muscles are tense where they shouldn't be.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 01.10.2013, 08:21    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That is true: when ever I am working fast it seems so easy, because I am always moving and different muscles work. This way I learn to use the muscles I need. But if I am doing a static exercise, the muscles start to ache quite soon if I am not in balance. Then I know if I need to relax some muscles. Both static and non-static exercises are needed, to get the full knowledge of the body, it seems Smile   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.10.2013, 13:59    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh, I remember we had once a seminar dedicated to Chi Sao and for the first at least half an hour we had to just stand in the right position without moving! It was pure hell!!!!! Firstly, because it's still kinda hard to put my arms in the right position, and secondly because it took forever to finish this exercise! After several minutes ALL muscles were tense, even those which weren't working at that point! And in like 20 minutes my hands went completely numb - I didn't feel my wrists and fingers while the rest of the hand was on fire.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 02.10.2013, 20:18    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow, that sounds a very practical way to learn how tensions work Very Happy If I work long hours on a computer or just sit without moving, it is practically same as doing those exercise; no wonder there are all kinds of aches afterwards.   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.10.2013, 10:20    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

And after that we had app. 2 hours of Chi Sao. Believe me it was VERY hard. While standing there I tried to relax one muscle and while I was doing that two others got tense and so on. And you know, most of the problems about my stance became quite obvious - my tense waist, too wide stance, and I'm not even talking about my hands.

Even is you just stand in a stance after ten minutes or so you'll feel what muscles are working which shouldn't and you'll sweat Smile   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 03.10.2013, 17:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gra-ach писал(а):
Even is you just stand in a stance after ten minutes or so you'll feel what muscles are working which shouldn't and you'll sweat Smile
Totally agree Cool There also can be standing in a plank position (like for push-ups) or even on elbows in the same way, all good for sweating as well.   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.