Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Detecting awareness

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
Detecting awareness
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.04.2013, 10:02    Заголовок сообщения: Detecting awareness Ответить с цитатой

Awareness is crucial point on acting efficiently, but it is not as easy to be aware of ones awareness. How does you notice if you are aware or not? Can you see the awareness of a person from how he or she acts?

For me it makes a huge difference to watch wrist while doing Siu Lim Tao. If I see (not just look at) the wrist, I know for sure that I am here, in the moment. Outside training I can test how aware I am by pinching myself. If I am not aware, I notice the surroundings better after pinching.

To see if a person is aware or not is harder to see, because I would need to know the difference between awareness and neglect. A person can for instance be aware that the road is slippery, but step on it in an under-careful manner anyway. Classed eyes, however can be a sign of unawareness.   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.04.2013, 11:16    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Pain was the first step in the process of learning to be aware for me. When I realized the discomfort comes from within me, and not without, I started looking for bodily sensations which lead to pain or might lead to pain if I continue using myself improperly. So the best way for me to be aware is returning to the body and checking that it is in as comfortable state as possible.

Seeing how people move around can give first signs of how aware they are. However, one needs to get to know a person to know well their level of self-awareness.

Milla, what do you mean by "classed eyes"?   

https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 23.04.2013, 11:25    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Glassed eyes are open, but the sight is not directed to any certain point.   
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.07.2013, 10:03    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Recently I have encountered people that seem to know more about me than I do, or that they just help me see it better. There was for instance one guy I had I meeting with, and when I got to his office, I was surprised he had a dog there. When he asked if I was scared of dogs, I noticed that I did get tense when I saw the animal. And now, when I think of it, I keep my distance from dogs quite often. And before this I actually thought that I loved them Very Happy I think it was not just that he said it, but rather that I became aware of my reaction.

Do you have same kind of experiences?   

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.