Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

Collective training mood

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice
Collective training mood
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 19.12.2012, 19:20    Заголовок сообщения: Collective training mood Ответить с цитатой

My training partner and I sometimes share the moods we train in as we are usually both relaxed or tenser at the same time. Because we don't have a big group at the moment and we train with each other most of the time, this may affect just us. But.. as with personal emotions, maybe every little thing affects the mood we are train in, too.

As partners affecting each other this may work well, but do you think a bigger training group can also share the mood, and make a collective mood in the training hall? How much do you think the mood affects you and how much can one do to change the mood?   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Художник

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.12.2012, 10:30    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

your mood,mood of each partner 100% affects you and your productivity on training.so first of all you should keep all your emotions and problems behind the doorstep.i think that size of a group not realy matter as your inner condition.
we have a prety big group but we change partner 2 or 3 times during training.   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.12.2012, 11:58    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

When I just started training, we used to keep one partner for the whole duration of the training. Back then I thought it depends on my partner - when I trained with someone I liked, that the training was going better, and vice versa. Little did I know ))))) Gradually I came to think what Pasha just wrote in the previous post - and what SiFu has been teaching us from the first moments of training: my inner state is my starting point, and mastering it is the task #1.   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Fanda

СообщениеДобавлено: 20.02.2013, 19:04    Заголовок сообщения: mood Ответить с цитатой

Collective mood, I can feel on myself that it really depends on program which was before training and sometimes also about sleeping the night before. It can easily change my concentration and with concentration is everything away ...

.... Let´s have good mood and good trainings Smile   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.02.2013, 11:56    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Actually sometimes people may infect others with their mood during training and it really depends on the other person's willpower to either get influenced or not. If your partner 100% know why he's there and what he wants to achieve, then nothing can change his determination. And when there's lack of motivation, then training partner may afffect the results.

So when I'm in no mood to train, I may start doing something stupid, just to get my partner off track Wink And I don't really feel guilty about it - it's his/her choice to be lead by my foolishness or not Smile Smile Smile   

Haveunique
Instructor

СообщениеДобавлено: 21.02.2013, 22:55    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, why are you training when you are not in the mood for training, Ira? Thanks. There are crowds of people who do something without knowing why they do it... shouldn't we be the ones to stand out? =)   
https://www.facebook.com/TraditionalWingChunOulu   
Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.02.2013, 12:34    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
why are you training when you are not in the mood for training, Ira?

That's an easy question: because I understand that it's necessary. And because it's not like I can do that with a partner whenever I feel like it. Even if I don't give 100% of qhat I'm capable of, it's still better than none.   

Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.02.2013, 16:02    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gra-ach писал(а):
Цитата:
why are you training when you are not in the mood for training, Ira?

That's an easy question: because I understand that it's necessary. And because it's not like I can do that with a partner whenever I feel like it. Even if I don't give 100% of qhat I'm capable of, it's still better than none.

That works the same way for me: Even though I am training to always be present in trainings, there are days I wouldn't want to do it. I may feel tired, or feel otherwise preoccupied, or have other excuses. And coming to the training is something I cannot leave out anymore, as I know that if I leave it out just once, it will become easier to leave the training out another time, too. For me coming every time is training for determination.   

Gra-ach

СообщениеДобавлено: 22.02.2013, 18:49    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's not really a training in determination, it's more like I know that if I skip a lesson, I will fall behind and it willl be harder to get on track next time. Even one missed training and it feels as if I was gone for at least a month!   
Martin

СообщениеДобавлено: 24.02.2013, 12:11    Заголовок сообщения: mood Ответить с цитатой

I have to agree with your discussion. One should leave emotions (good or bad) behind the training hall, I realized that every feeling is not appropriate during the traing. It disturbed at first time my own concentration.

I have different question. What helps you change these? Now I mean mainly negative emotions? We are learning mainly about breathing as a usefull tool. Do you have any other? And for you who are training for a longer time. Do you feel any difference which was caused by the training of Win Chun? If so, when it came?   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun Practice Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.