Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

How to be more creative?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth
How to be more creative?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 13.07.2015, 16:10    Заголовок сообщения: How to be more creative? Ответить с цитатой

Hi all on the forum!

I have become very interested in left and right sides of brain and how to manage them.

To give you the idea to this topic: Left and right brain function in different way. Right side brain is more creative and better at grasping bigger pictures of ideas while the left more analytic and detail-oriented. Right side of the body is controlled by the left side brain, and vice versa. If you are right-handed, you most likely use left brain more often.

I am a very right handed and left brain person. But I am looking for ways to be more creative and activate the right side of my mental machine. Very Happy Here we can share tips and know-how on how to be more creative. Thank you in advance!

One way I test my right and left side brain activity is to form a circle/triangle with my thumbs and pointing fingers. When I place that circle so that you can see an object throught it, and then close each eye, the object might not be in the center anymore. When one of the eyes is more active than the other, it wants to keep the object in it's center while. The eye that keeps the object inside the circle, is on my active side of the body.

What I found with this test is that I am heavily right sided. the object I viewed barely moved when I closed my left eye and watched with the right one. (other way around the object vanished behind my hand) Interestingly enough the activity of the left eye rose after I sang only for five minutes. I wonder if using other creative activities can change the activity of left brain too. Very Happy   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Роман Мельник

СообщениеДобавлено: 31.05.2017, 22:38    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just open your eyes and observe.   
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Personal growth Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.