Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

to teach further - necessary or not?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
to teach further - necessary or not?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 06.06.2016, 20:04    Заголовок сообщения: to teach further - necessary or not? Ответить с цитатой

Hi all,

When I have a skill, I want to share my learning and guide others. I think it is my duty as a learner, but sharing also helps me to learn better, too.

I think that even a beginner can guide others, and learn together, but I think you need to know at least the basics of the subject. Also, the best is to share skills you find important for the person in question.

Do you find a need to share your learning? How do you decide which skill to share? Thank you!   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.