Представительство Всемирной Ассоциации Традиционного Винг Чунь Кунг Фу в Украине и по СНГ
Representative Office of the World Wing Chun Kung Fu Association in Ukraine and CIS

What kind of people to surround yourself with?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community
What kind of people to surround yourself with?
Автор Сообщение
Procyona

СообщениеДобавлено: 04.01.2016, 10:46    Заголовок сообщения: What kind of people to surround yourself with? Ответить с цитатой

I read an article about what kind of people an artist needs to get best results: a mentor, a mirror and a muse. The mentor is for giving advice and hints on the chosen career, the muse gives new ideas and approaches. The mirror means someone who sais the truth about their work and methods, even if it might sometimes hurt.

I think even if you are not an artist, you can benefit from this kind of people, or what do you think? Is there something you would add on the list? Thank you.

I have found that I learn the best when I have many mentors on about the same level, or a bit higher than me. In the group, we are wiser together than alone. Smile For me, the mirror is the most crucial kind of them all!

Best is if you can find a group that can give you all of these at ones. In a group the good results multiply, I think. Smile   

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Wing Chun -> Wing Chun community Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

© 2010 Украинское Представительство Всемирной Винг Чунь Кунг Фу Ассоциации. Все права защищены.